Sign In

Before making an application for admission to our Care Homes or Senior Care Centres, speak to a Medical Social Worker at any Public Healthcare Institution to explore the various care options available. You may also visit or call 1800-650-6060 to find out more about the various types of eldercare services available.

Once the decision has been made, your Medical Social Worker will assist with submitting an application for admission to a Nursing Home or Senior Care Centre to the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), the central agency that processes all applications to government-funded Nursing Homes in Singapore. If you are eligible and wish to apply for government subsidies, your Medical Social Worker will guide you to prepare the necessary supporting documents and the Means-Test Declaration Form.

If you have had no prior interaction with any public Hospitals, National Centres or Polyclinics, please approach your Community Development Council for assistance.